another NSV

Options
cheri0627
cheri0627 Posts: 369 Member
Well, it is and it isn't. I need new bras and panties. I hate shopping in general, but I HATE bra shopping more than just about anything in the world. I'd rather sit in a bar filled with smokers (GAG GAG GAG) than go bra shopping.

But things are too loose now, which is a good sign.

Replies

• KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I had to buy new ones too, haha. Get a bra fitting, if possible. Best thing I ever did. :)
  • kathieh1
    kathieh1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Go to a specialty lingerie store if you are larger than size DD... which you may not even know if you don't go to one. Bra's are a bit more expensive than at department stores, but they do fit better.

Oh - you can also take a tuck in your current bras to make them smaller. The lingerie store lady told me about that.. just sew an inch or two out of the side seams.
  • cheri0627
    cheri0627 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I've been overly large busted my whole life, so I do go to specialty bra shops. I do have a great one nearby, but it's still just a stressful experience.

(I had breast reduction surgery back when I was at my lowest adult weight, but once I gained the weight back they came back. Not as big as they were, but they're still huge. BLAH.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!