Checked first Goal off the list!!!!

Options
My first goal was to hit the weight that would put me into the healthy BMI.... and I hit it today (2 days ahead of my goal date)!!!!!

Is it just me, or do you all feel, that once you hit a goal it makes you want the next one that much more?! I am going to bust my butt this month to get to my next goal by my son's 3rd bday in September!

I'm also doing my first 5K in 2 weeks.. sooo excited for that!!!

August- you will shed 10lbs from this body. I'm holding you to that! :)

How did you all feel once you hit that first goal????

Replies

• cheri0627
    cheri0627 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • andrewharman
    andrewharman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    CONTGRATULATIONS!!

It feels superb hitting your goals and yes like you I want to carry on losing. Enjoy the moment and look forward to much more success!
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    congrats! I'll let you know when I get there, I'm also aiming to lose 10lbs in August that is my goal :) Although I did have a wonderful experience this morning where I hopped on the scales for weigh in day and half asleep I miss read the dial. Not really disappointed because I now know it doesn't just fall away and besides losing .02lbs is a lot better than gaining weight. Well I went downstairs and mid-pouring my coffee realised I'd read that gauge wrong and that in fact I lost 2.02lbs and that was an extremely exciting moment :) I ran back upstairs to the scales and surely enough, I'm down 2lbs :D hurrah well I was a lot less liberal with the butter on my toast this morning :D what an incentive

5913237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • smw0130
    smw0130 Posts: 15
    Options
    That is a GREAT mistake to make!!! LOL! Congrats! Once you see the numbers going down, something clicks in your head and it just takes dedication to keep them going down. Keep up the great work, it pays off!!! Keep me updated on your August goal, and we can encourage each other!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!