Hi! New to this and Vegan

Options
Hey!

New to this! 5ft 10, 13 stone and definitely unhealthy following Christmas! I have a few weddings this year so want to get down to my goal weight of 10stone by June if possible (not sure how unrealistic that is tbh). I'm vegan so could use some animal free tips if you have any.
☺️

Replies

• TJMcQN
    TJMcQN Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I’m a returning MFP member. I am a vegan who enjoys running, cycling, kettlebells and general fitness. I’m not elite and don’t judge.
  • PLLangdon
    PLLangdon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good to meet you! Any tips on healthy vegan snacks? I find myself trying to fill up with too many carbs throughout the day (potatoes and rice etc).
  • hikerAaron
    hikerAaron Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm not vegan yet but on a plan to make the transition. I'm going vegetarian by February 1st and Vegan by April first. I'm looking for tips on healthy vegan snacks as well. I have a been a bit of a carnivore for years so it's been hard finding good choices.
  • PLLangdon
    Options
    Hi! I was a Carnivore my whole life until turning vegan about 2 years ago! It was a tough trabsition at first but now feels so easy! Doing it gradually is definitely a good idea! I cut out meat, then fish, then eggs, then milk... etc took months but would never look back now!
  • mariaalh
    mariaalh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello... I’m also vegan and 5ft 11 and 14 stone with a goal of being 10 stone 7lbs by the summer!! Probably unrealistic... anyway, carrot and celery sticks with homemade houmous or 10 Brazil nuts are my favourite most satisfying snacks when I’m trying to lose weight.
  • PLLangdon
    Options
    Hey!!!!
    Great to meet you, we have very somilar goals! I have no idea whether they are realistic either