In search of active updater friends ^_^

Options
Hey there! I'm Mindy and I would like to find people who update often. My goal is to update erry day(even if I have a bad one) and it would help me to see other people doing the same. Plus it would help me weed out the creepers o:)
Hope this works!

Replies

• MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Whoa whoa whoa... us creepers, I mean those creepers are people with feelings too ya know.
  • eenyMindymo
    eenyMindymo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Y'all can have feelings all you want but I get really uncomfortable when people add me and then never interact with me lol it makes me think that they just add everyone trying to peep on scantily clad progress pics, idk
    My brain...hahaha
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    True. I for one welcome anyone who wants to peep on my scantily clad anti-progress pics. Have fun keeping your lunch in. I like to think I'm doing a service to other users by ruining their appetites.
  • eenyMindymo
    Options
    So that means you're an active updater, yea?? :D
  • justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back in the game trying to be more active as well! ive been a member (on and off) since I believe 2010! I used mfp religiously back in the day but got preggo and stopped. so now I'm trying to get back in it =]
  • DontWeightForMe
    DontWeightForMe Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just starting back again today. I was a very active member 16 months ago according to my last update. I'm looking to actively use app because motivation & inspiration is what works for me & I'm up 10lbs from holiday season. Please add me!
  • Falklang
    Falklang Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have like 80+ pounds to lose so i'll be updating for a while lol ^^ I'll add you now. :)
  • MaddMaestro
    MaddMaestro Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I update my diary. Otherwise, I don't post much on my front page. Not sure what kind of updater you're looking for.
  • Falklang
    Falklang Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I update my diary. Otherwise, I don't post much on my front page. Not sure what kind of updater you're looking for.

I think what she means is someone that is active and interacts with her posts, but also posts updates like diary, exercise status etc. :)
  • 1beetleboy
    1beetleboy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ad me I am a daily user it's great to communicate with people pursuing similar goals.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    410 days today... I log the good the bad and the ugly. I also do my best to support each one of my friends with at least a like of a post and some supportive words. I am down 72lbs, have about another 25-30 to go... feel free to add me.
  • dobbyak
    dobbyak Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Daily user, meal logger, a bit shy with sending message or friends request first, but feel free to add me :)
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • eenyMindymo
    Options
    I don't actually log food or exercise here technically, but I write a status and post pics of my workout. It's like how I've tried before to keep track of how I do every day on the last with pen and paper, only for some reason that never worked. This place helps keep me accountable and the fact that I know people are reading what I write definitely makes it more fun, like updating Facebook only we're all here for the same things! I hope this clears up what I meant :)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I update most days, weekends sometimes not becaus I dont have a computer, and im busy with kids and house and stuff, but most days I update. feel free to add me
  • d16262
    d16262 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I update everyday. I’ve lost 11 pounds. I think consistency works best for me. Add me.
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I don't update my weight every day - but I track and add my exercise every day. I have all notifications turned off so I rarely respond to any comments. But with all that being said - you can add me. I'm not a creeper. My first message to me won't be - so, can I look you up on FB?
  • hikerAaron
    hikerAaron Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to update every day. Feel free to add me
  • crysgabriela
    crysgabriela Posts: 34 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'm on a 22-day streak. :) I feel that updating my diary & exercise every day keeps me motivated.