Hello everyone!

Options
Hi! My name is Chris, I am 31 years old, I have an awesome wife and 3 kids. I am restarting my fitness goals today...again. I have trouble staying consistent, I know I can do this thing because I lost 40 pounds just 6 years ago, and then I lost it again just 2 years ago, and now...I want to lose it again! One caveat...I love the foods that are bad for you (Soda, cookies, donuts...anything with sugar basically). That was one thing that I never really nailed down was my nutrition. I am posting here and I aim to post here on a almost daily basis in an attempt to hold myself accountable. Please feel free to comment any tips for me or just come say hello! Thank, everyone.

Replies

• Adrobiel
    Adrobiel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Good luck with your goals I'm sure you'll achieve them again this year.

I'm in the same position as you, lost about 11kg last year and put it back on and then some, trying to do the same. I found consistency really hard as well and usually after about a week I'll go back to eating bad again. Here's to another go.

What I've found to keep me from drinking sugary drinks and eating cookies etc is to make them hard to get to. Don't keep them around the house if you can help it and conversely keep a bottle of water near you as often as you can. You might find yourself reaching for that more often.

What I like to have if I crave Soda is sparkling water. You get the feeling of the bubbles and if you have it flavoured with lime or lemon it will give you the sweet taste.

Hope this helps any.
  • C_McMillan2015
    C_McMillan2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking La Croix as of late, but they are kind of meh. Better than others though. I also just bought a sweet new camelbak bottle which I intend on using more often!
  • Bklyndoc
    Bklyndoc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me bro!!!
  • d16262
    d16262 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • C_McMillan2015
    C_McMillan2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well...Had some McDonald's today lol. Fortunately, I have plenty of calories left today, but I need to start preparing ahead of time for when I leave the house and am gone for several hours.