Hi everyone!

Options
Hello

My name is Tyanne, I am 22 from philadelphia. I found this site thanks to a friend (tobi1013) and am really happy to be here.

I am trying to get healthier for my upcoming wedding in june 2012..and for the first time I feel like I really have a chance. MyFitnessPal has been great, I never new counting calories could be so easy! I have tried a lot of things in hopes of losing weight some worked for a short while, others where just totally bad for me...and now I am starting over and trying again.

wish me luck ;)

Replies

• ShanaDarling
    Options
    Hey Tyanne (that's pretty btw) -- welcome to MFP! Have you downloaded the app yet (if you have a smartphone)?

Also, what part of Philly are you from? I'm planning on moving there in about a year (around the time of your wedding, actually lol)!

Good luck and congrats on your engagement :) If you're looking for positive people to add, feel free to send me a request!!
  • babybluestacey
    Options
    congrats on the engagement! :) I'm getting married next month! MFP has helped me lose a little bit already in just a month and a half.
  • haircrazie016
    haircrazie016 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Shana I am from south philly, but i live in center city now :) what area are you looking at??

Stacey Thank you! and Congrats to you too! Next month..you must be so excited!! :D