Need to lose 40 pounds

Options
HI, I'M new here and I intend to lose 40pounds that I have gained during the past 4 years cause I quit smoking. I sure will need help and suport and tricks, if you have any just post them and it will be a pleasure for me to read and get all this help ...

thanking all of you in advance and wishing you a great day and big lose :-D

Replies

• fhong123
    Options
    Congrats on your decision to quit smoking and to lose weight. I decided to reply to you because our stories are quite similar. I just quit smoking ( 1 month now) and have 35 pounds to lose. Maybe it would be fun to keep each other motivated and check in with an online friend each day? Take care, and good luck on your journey! - Faye :flowerforyou:
  • boogieluv
    Options
    VERY GOOD ON THE SMOKING PART !! I'M A SMOKER MYSELF. QUIT FOR 5 YEARS STRAIGHT AND WENT BACK ON CUZ OF A HORRIBLE PASS DIVORCE . BUT, GOD GRANT ME A NEW WONDERFUL HUBBY. SO IM TRYING TO QUIT SMOKING AGAIN.. U CAN SUPPORT ME WITH THAT AND I CAN SUPPORT U..WITH LIVING A MORE HEALTHIER LIFE AS WELL ..XOXOX U CAN DO IT !!
  • trishc39076
    Options
    Welcome to you! And you will lose that weight!! I have been on here only a short time and love it! Friend me if you would like.
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I gained 70, after quitting, I understand perfectly.

Welcome aboard. I just started yesterday. If you need friend support,,,feel free to friend me.

Suz