Hello, New this site, not the weight lose ups and downs!

Options
:happy: I have never been small. Thought I had a large frame, but the Obgyn said, I have a small frame. Eye opening! Then 176lbs.
The smallest I have been as an adult size body at 16 is 126, because of health class teaching about disorders, I took on one.
At 19, a new young mom, with a c-section scare to overcome, and a bad marriage that gained the weight on my body weighing 165. Began to lose after I lost him,bought a treadmill with a tax refund and went to 155, met my new husband. We both gained 10lbs, and up and down since.
Keeping a treadmill and walking at least 5 times a week is helping me to maintain, but not really losing. Goal is to get lower than 135-140. Feeling great is happening, feeling stronger is also happening, but the last lbs on my legs and all over would be great to lose.

This site is great! Now, a way to calculate and own what we eat! Sweets are my addiction!

Replies

• mollykat73
    mollykat73 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will do great! Your story sounds familiar to me. I just started a week ago. Its going well so far.

Lets do this!
  • babybluestacey
    Options
    Staying motivated can be hard. I really think that logging in the foods you eat and knowing how certain foods can affect your calories that you can eat in a day is helpful.

I end up taking a day or 2 off in between workouts & I even lose weight on those days with keeping to the calorie amount! (or at least close to it.)

Good luck! I recently switched from the elliptical to the treadmill and it has done WONDERS for my body. Interval training on the treadmill is amazing.