60lbs Lost :)

Options

Replies

• Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! How long ago did you start your weight loss journey?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal progress! You look outstanding!!!!
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB BABY GIRL ! THE JM QUOTE IS POWERFUL !
  • shoglunds
    shoglunds Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! What an inspiration!!! I am just starting out on this journey, and find all of the success stories encouraging!! Thanks for sharing and congrats on a better you!!!
  • rachie50380
    Options
    AWESOME!!! you look great!!
  • hamp8891
    hamp8891 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm glad that others inspired you so that you could inspire me!
  • bwilson77
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • edinat
    edinat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, i need to loose about 60lbs, how long did it take u to loose all that weight?>
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Congrats. You look great!
  • prettyash76
    Options
    Wow you look great! Well done!
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    Great Job! Thank you for sharing..whenever I get down and think about giving up I come on MFP and look at the success stories. Can't wait to post mine.
  • heatheramara
    Options
    2 words:
    AWE.
    SOME.
    !!!

Seriously, though, you look fantastic on the outside--but I bet you FEEL even better on the inside! Way to go.
  • rocketgurl8
    Options
    WOW, you look great! I love seeing all the success stories. Makes me excited and motivated to keep going. :)
  • gregthegroove
    Options
    WOW, you look unbelievable. Great job! You working out cause you GOT SOME CURVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe =)
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    look at you! such a pretty girl :) you have done great....major accomplishment!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    We keep using the word amazing because that's what you are!! Wow - you look SO different, taller even??? I have been needing to see some good transformations lately to stay motivated, this is the best I've seen in quite a while. Absolutely awesome!!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work! Congrats - now YOU are one of the inspiring people here! :happy:
  • tweez8976
    tweez8976 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!