I am very new!

Options
Hey, my name is Amanda! I was introduced to this website by a friend:). I don't have that big of a support system, so hopefully I can find some support here, and just ready to have a healthy lifestyle. I love ZUMBA and working out in the gym, but not running so much. Hope to make some friends!

To a fun journey!
Amanda

Replies

• nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi there...this really is a great site, the people I have met have been amazing! Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me if u like :)
  • utag
    utag Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Amanda, I am new myself, trying to find my way around on the site. I was told about My Fitness Pal by somebody I met at the gym, so I thought I would give it a try. What I have found interesting is finding out how many calories/fat/protein there really is in the food I eat. It is starting to make me more accountable of what I am putting in my mouth. I have a goal of 30-40 lbs. Everyday is a new day. I have been going to the gym twice a week, but I have found another friend who is interested in joining me, so hopefully that will help as well. Good luck to you.
  • SanCan2602
    SanCan2602 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda - My name is Sandra, and I am new to this site as well (just joined a week ago). A friend, who has been successful at losing weight with the help of this site, has suggested this site and so far, I am finding it really helpful. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you'd like. So welcome, and best of luck on your journey!
  • JoeB71
    JoeB71 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda & welcome to MFP. There are some really friendly & supportive people here to help keep you motivated. Best of luck.
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...It's one of the best things that has happened to me. Add Me if you would like. Don't forget to measure yourself and take pics. Good Luck!
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Hi Amanda! I just sent you a friend request. I love it here. Been here a little over a month. There are great folks here to journey this adventure with. Hope you have a great weekend. Your profile says you're an admissions counselor. Is this at a university?
  • Sketcha118
    Sketcha118 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just signed up a few minutes ago! So far looks like an easy way to keep track of calories...hopefully the dedications there! ;)
  • gonetothebeach
    gonetothebeach Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hiya Amanda

Feel free to add me :)