Trader Joe's

Options
Hi!
Is anyone else in love with Trader Joe's? When I began using MFP, I also switched the grocery store that I would do the majority of my food shopping in. If you also shop there, what are your favorite things? I would like some new things to try that are healthy as well! Thanks!

Replies

• Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Trader Joe's! What I love the most about it is that even if the food isn't all organic, it is all GMO-free!!! :heart:

I love many of their frozen meals. The fettuccine with mushrooms is amazing, the multigrain waffles, and the different varieties of their risotto. Yum!
  • arotella
    arotella Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Their hummus is delicious!
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I love Trader Joe's, too!! I like their organic olive oil, tabouleh and spreads and their sushi veggie rolls. I also like that I can get organic produce there, and it doesn't break the bank.:smile:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Love their stuff. The Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad with Spicy Mango Vinaigrette....super good for 380 cals. The reduced guilt mac n cheese is pretty decent too :) Oh and the pomagranite cherry flavor sticks (like Crystal Light sort of)....so good, no weird taste like Crystal Light can have.
  • tshirt_tt
    tshirt_tt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sugar snap peas because you don't have to wash them since they are packaged for microwaving, but I eat them raw, they are so good. For when you want the quick and easy of fast food, but don't want to be unhealthy. The carrots, too.
  • Kellyanne822
    Kellyanne822 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I loooove TJ's!! They have the best OJ I have ever had. I also like their strawberries/bananas and cream yogurt. So many unique and yummy things :)
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love the veggie masala patties! I'm also really digging the chicken chili lime burgers.
  • kellyrslp
    kellyrslp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in love with several things there....organic greek style non fat yogurt, raw trek nut mixture and edamame hummus...YUM
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Love their stuff. The Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad with Spicy Mango Vinaigrette....super good for 380 cals. The reduced guilt mac n cheese is pretty decent too :) Oh and the pomagranite cherry flavor sticks (like Crystal Light sort of)....so good, no weird taste like Crystal Light can have.

The reduced guilt mac n cheese isssssssssssssssssssss amazing!! lol and Their flounder stuffed with crab meat is good too!!!
  • ★Shannon★
    Options
    Trader joes is the best! My favs are their raw almonds, sea salt choco almonds, low fat yougurts that come w/granola or almonds, low fat parmesean ranch dressing, coconut waters, & just about everything there..
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    Love Trader Joe's but unfortunately they are not in Colorado. When I go home to Arizona or travel down to New Mexico always stop at the Trader Joe's to stock up.
  • kspirit
    kspirit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love trader joes so many good things!!! Like chocolate cranberries, carne asada, oat bran blueberry raspberry muffins, I could go on and on.
  • sullivan1011
    sullivan1011 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, makes my coffee taste yummy without the extra sugar of milk!!!
  • Stephie_W
    Stephie_W Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love their unsalted roasted sunflower seeds and unsalted blister peanuts. Yum!
  • UltraRunnerGale
    UltraRunnerGale Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Their freeze dried strawberries are wonderful!! AND.... half the cost of the ones at Whole Foods!!!! :bigsmile:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    The Vanilla Almond Cluster cereal too...great stuff. The soy creamy chocolate bars for dessert also good!
  • kimkat77
    kimkat77 Posts: 20
    Options
    Wow! What a ton of great suggestions! Thanks so much! I personally love the Vegetable Masala Burgers and the tuscan white bean hummus....so good! Now I'm hungry! :)
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I wish we had a trader joes here I hear such good things. Were is a good grocery store that offers as close to what trader joes offers? Any one know?
  • kimkat77
    kimkat77 Posts: 20
    Options
    I would say Whole Foods, but it is way more expensive. Ironically, right across the street from my Trader Joe's is a Whole Foods. Talk about competition...
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Love TJ's!!!!

Frozen Turkey Meatballs
    Harvest Hodgepodge
    Hummus
    Fruit Floes
    Mango Sorbet
    Lunch meat
    Fresh breads

There's a few for now, til I think of more:)

Btw, love your profile name ;) LOL