TGI Fridays meal

Options
Any TGI Fridays suggestions for dinner, goin to watch the fights there tonight and need something not so bad to eat

Replies

• gfergus1
    gfergus1 Posts: 17
    Options
    I don't eat at TGI Friday's but I'm sure you can go on their website and download a pdf file with the complete nutritional information for all their menu items. Most chain restaurants have that available.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Dragonfire Chicken is low in calories (520) and high in flavor, but insanely high in sodium (2000!!!).
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I just tapped TGI Friday into the MFP food database and it brought up a list of meals on here - if you have time you could have a browse through and see if there's anything takes your fancy!

Enjoy!
  • tlzidon
    tlzidon Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I don't eat at TGI Friday's but I'm sure you can go on their website and download a pdf file with the complete nutritional information for all their menu items. Most chain restaurants have that available.

Yes they do have their nutritional info posted. Here is the link for it: http://www.tgifridays.com/menu/pdfs/Nutritional.pdf
  • stephrivas84
    stephrivas84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can go on their website and they have the menu up. Then you can see what you might like and check up on calories. They also have a section thats more portioned controled."Right Portion Right Price". Have Fun:)
  • fkdanons3nse
    Options
    Thank you everyone, i did take a look and found out im pretty much sol if i wanna eat there, but ill live just gonna be way hogh on my sodium today!!