Lite n Easy 2018

Options
For us who are on the lite n easy program who would like to connect with others doing the same program. Whether you have been on the program for a while or just started, let's connect, share, encourage and enjoy this journey together ✨

Replies

• heartsaver81
    heartsaver81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Not sure what the lite n easy program is but I'm looking to lose 150. If you'd like to be motivational buddies feel free to add me.
  • becomingbeautifultoday
    Options
    I'm on Herbalife now, but I did Lite n East a few years back. It was awesome! I was amazed that they could make frozen food taste so good!

Enjoy!
  • amycatherine
    amycatherine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been on Lite n Easy since 11th January this year. I've lost 10kg. I'm not strict with LnE, I get the 1200 calorie plan but swap a lot of the fruit cups and apples and oranges out for different snacks, some of the dinners ive changed for youfoodz, but as long as I stay in a caloric defecit I've continued to lose weight. Lite n Easy is so convenient though, I love it!
  • Ashermfp
    Ashermfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started LnE last Sat and have lost 2kg already- it's only been 4 days! I know this will ease off but it was a good kick start. I'll start walking for an hour each day next week to keep things moving along. I've done LnE before - about 10 years ago and I'm still impressed with the quality and convenience. I too get the 1200 cal 5 day plan so I have some flexibility with adding in other meals and snacks. Using MFP wiith LnE has been really easy as most of the meals and snacks are already in the system.