Mom of 2 trying to lose 100 lbs in a year!

Options
Hi, I am a mom of 2 small toddlers? and I'm trying to lose 100 lbs by the end of this year! I gained 100 lbs in a year and a half, and i hate it! I weight 295 lbs, and my biggest inspiration is wanting ti be able to run around and play with my kids again!

Replies

• isufan
    isufan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You go this! Just remember that we all have hiccups in losing weight. It's what we do 95 percent of the time that makes the biggest difference. The 5% when we make bad choices sent as bad as long as we get back on track.

I wish you nothing but the best of luck with your goal.
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Sue and I also would like to lose 100 pounds. Please feel free to add me so we can keep each other motivated! We can do this!
  • xlaura85x
    xlaura85x Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I am trying to lose around the same, add me if you like, I share my diary for ideas. X
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Being able to chase my two kids around was one of my big motivators to lose the weight, and it has definitely helped :)
  • Elle__B
    Elle__B Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! You can do it... you WILL do it!

My strategy now is to get in any exercise before my little one gets up or after they are asleep and in lunch breaks while I'm at work. And if your's uses a stroller, that's a great chance to get some walking in! My child is my motivator though, as I want to be able to keep up with them! Where do kids get there energy?! ;)
  • jeni2671
    jeni2671 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too and want to lose over 100 lbs. I need motivation and encouragement as well. Maybe we can do this together.