Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

60lbs Lost :)

Replies

• Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    You look AWESOME! How long ago did you start your weight loss journey?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Phenomenal progress! You look outstanding!!!!
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    GOOD JOB BABY GIRL ! THE JM QUOTE IS POWERFUL !
  • shoglunds
    shoglunds Posts: 10 Member
    You look great!!! What an inspiration!!! I am just starting out on this journey, and find all of the success stories encouraging!! Thanks for sharing and congrats on a better you!!!
  • AWESOME!!! you look great!!
  • hamp8891
    hamp8891 Posts: 15 Member
    You look amazing! I'm glad that others inspired you so that you could inspire me!
  • You look amazing!
  • edinat
    edinat Posts: 159 Member
    you look amazing, i need to loose about 60lbs, how long did it take u to loose all that weight?>
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Congrats. You look great!
  • Wow you look great! Well done!
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Great Job! Thank you for sharing..whenever I get down and think about giving up I come on MFP and look at the success stories. Can't wait to post mine.
  • 2 words:
    AWE.
    SOME.
    !!!

Seriously, though, you look fantastic on the outside--but I bet you FEEL even better on the inside! Way to go.
  • WOW, you look great! I love seeing all the success stories. Makes me excited and motivated to keep going. :)
  • WOW, you look unbelievable. Great job! You working out cause you GOT SOME CURVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe =)
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    look at you! such a pretty girl :) you have done great....major accomplishment!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    You look great!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Great job!!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    We keep using the word amazing because that's what you are!! Wow - you look SO different, taller even??? I have been needing to see some good transformations lately to stay motivated, this is the best I've seen in quite a while. Absolutely awesome!!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Wow, great work! Congrats - now YOU are one of the inspiring people here! :happy:
  • tweez8976
    tweez8976 Posts: 94 Member
    You look amazing! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!