• tenomyls
    tenomyls Posts: 23
    Options
    I have kids your age..its a rough age you can add me if you like
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Best way to get over a chick is to get on top of another.:drinker:
    Hahaha, that's terrible. And yet so true.

Anyway, sorry to hear about your troubles, OP. You're young and, trust me, you might hold onto this one for a while, but it's in your best interest to drop it and move on.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    My vote is for punch-dancing out your fury.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Here's what you do. Buy a really old boombox. Purchase a 1977 chevy malibu, paint it a strange blue. Wear a trench coat. Go to her house and BLAST the boombox. What? No, not Peter Gabriel. Blast Jay-z's "99 problems..."
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Ya didn't need the skank anyway! When my sister gets out on parole next week, I'll introduce you. She'll need a place to stay where Ray Ray won't find her, and with all her foodstamps you guys can buy some really awesome health foods.
    Send me your sisters number she sounds freaking HOT, screw ray ray I can handle his *kitten*

OMG hilarious!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Here's what you do. Buy a really old boombox. Purchase a 1977 chevy malibu, paint it a strange blue. Wear a trench coat. Go to her house and BLAST the boombox. What? No, not Peter Gabriel. Blast Jay-z's "99 problems..."
    I literally laughed out loud. For real.

The the original poster : I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough time. I hope that you were able to find someone (or several) people to talk to. Online friends can be just as great as in person friends.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Best way to get over a chick is to get on top of another.:drinker:

hahah