63lbs down, going for 188 and abs..

Options
mrmanmeat
mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
So I'm a little bored at work today, seen the great community here and the support everyone gives.

Started Feb 20th at 278.

This was in April, prolly around 260. Was wearing AE xxl shirts, 38w pants....
215205_1702558129914_1416782767_31366344_2988478_n.jpg

This was July 14th, 54lbs lost.. AE L shirt (which is now on the big side), I'm into 34w pants, and even fit into a pair of 34slim's (they were tight though)
283563_10150236318176262_697186261_7655829_4146650_n.jpg

This was also mid-July, around 54lbs.. Nike Dri-Fit - Medium :D
8185836_5159.jpg

I'm currently at 215, but my goal is/was 200lbs by Sept 24th.. I'm currently doing 1000+ calories a day burned - so hopefully I can keep it up, lots of cardio & food lol.

I'm happy with the lifestyle change, excited that I'll have dropped at least 90lbs when it's over, but sad that I let myself get that far out of shape from what I was when I played baseball. Never again :D

P90x starts soon though. Here come some abs in 2012!

I'm incredibly sad to lose my closet/clothes, but happy for the reason.. I'll be mailing several boxes of clothes to Joplin, MO to help those in need from the tornado's, and I can only hope everyone else would donate their old clothes as well to something similar for those in need.

Replies

• kysue1029
    kysue1029 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :)
  • boogieluv
    Options
    very good !! How did u do it ? Keep it up
  • martinh78
    martinh78 Posts: 601
    Options
    Brilliant job.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    woohoo!! happy for yah!!
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    you look GREAT! such a great job!!
  • mrmanmeat
    Options
    very good !! How did u do it ? Keep it up

Change what I was eating. Exercise x 100. I do anything from treadmill, eliptical, treadclimber, hiking, swimming, road bike, mtn bike, stadium steps, 50yd sprints. Watched sugar intake, quit eating snacks/junk, lots of protein - I haven't been "carb crunching" but I limit them. Not a lot of bread, if/when I do only whole grains. No mac-n-cheese (my fav) and no spaghetti in a few months.

Quit eating out, at most, 1 time a week. If I do, I eat smart.

A lot of sweat.
  • coolstacey6
    coolstacey6 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! you will inspire alot of people with this picture!!!! Thanks for sharing!! :)
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!
  • Terriberry
    Terriberry Posts: 100
    Options
    you look amazing! keep up the good work! You will reach your September goal with no problem. And P90x is awesome! My son is doing it and I can see the changes in him almost daily. Good luck!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Inspiring stuff matey, you look LOADS better for it, well done :happy:
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!
  • nichpatt
    Options
    I agree. You look AMAZING!! Keep up the great, hard work! It has truly paid off. :happy:
  • mrmanmeat
    Options
    Thanks everyone.

Best thing I've ever done for myself.
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Very HOT!!!!
  • aliesobeautiful
    Options
    You look great! Well done. Just goes to show you can achieve what you want if the work is put into it.

You look younger too, Fantastic work, your pictures are very inspirational. Thank you for posting them :)

Kirsty x
  • mrmanmeat
    Options
    You look great! Well done. Just goes to show you can achieve what you want if the work is put into it.

You look younger too, Fantastic work, your pictures are very inspirational. Thank you for posting them :)

Kirsty x

Sweet, younger is good :D

• Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Dude, phenominal work. You said it right at your last sentence of your original post. Lots of sweat! Not a fad diet, or starving yourself. Keep up the good work. The abs will come. I swear. I never though I would see mine until I made my goal. Keep up the excellent work!
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look great, and I love your plan for your old wardrobe! Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • moon83
    moon83 Posts: 5
    Options
    You are AMAZING, what an inspiration :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!