I'm new!!!!!

Options
Hello, this is my first time counting calories and it seems fun, controlling what you eat!:noway:

Replies

• sincerelykylee
    Options
    You came to the right place! I just started 2 days ago, and it feels "for real" this time. Everyone is so encouraging!
  • Skepti_Kal_1
    Skepti_Kal_1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's funny that you mention it being fun counting calories. So many programs say, "No counting calories!" like it's a bad thing. I like it, and it really makes me think twice about whatI eat. Whenever I choose what to eat or whether to snack, I ask myself, "Do I really want to have to rite that down?" and if my answer is no, I don't eat it. :-) Many people here are also really great motivators and encouragers. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want. I started July 12 and I am working on losing 110-120 lbs.

Kala
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome! This site is amazing! There is a lot of support on here. Good luck on your health journey. :smile:
  • CharlesK07
    Options
    This is my 4th day of this and have to say that there is a ton of people on here to help support you in your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend, there is no such thing as having too many supporters...
  • Jinji
    Jinji Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Do feel free to add me so I can follow your progress & success.