Let's be weight loss buddies :)

Options
Hi all. Short story is I used to be 120 and now I am up to 220 in three years. I was put on a medication which caused weight gain as well as my own unhealthy eating habits. I would like to meet a couple cool people who can help support me in my weight loss journey and I can in turn help support you. Please, I'm dying at this weight. 100 pound gain in three years is nothing to laugh about. Please I just need some support and guidance. Thank you.

Replies

• mamabear1114
    mamabear1114 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am looking for new friends! Add me!
  • motherofexus
    motherofexus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 100 to lose as well and I’m just at the beginning. Would love the add!
  • Candles4
    Candles4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Please add me. I could also use a buddy on this journey.

• treylandman7205
    treylandman7205 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to loose 50 pounds. I’ve already loses over 30. Add me
  • Meabbie
    Meabbie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do we add people?
  • oleao
    oleao Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Meabbie wrote: »
    How do we add people?

Go on the nickpage by clicking on the username and press the green button 'Add as Friend' ;-)
  • oleao
    oleao Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    heya I'd love to have weight loss buddies :blush: Feel free to add me :)
  • wimpywrx
    wimpywrx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Been doing this 4 years now with great success. Feel free to add me to your friends list.
  • KimW354
    KimW354 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    add me also. I am needing friends and encouragement throughout this journey "again"! I have about 65 pounds to lose.
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me, anyone can all I ask is that no one comments or messages me judging my diary loggings, had a few do it and its annoying lol, I am losing weight my own way XD
  • hlsjk
    hlsjk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've gained due to medication also! Waaaaay too much I have gone from a UK size 16 to a 22 in 3 years. Gulp.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Short story is I used to be 120 and now I am up to 220 in three years. I was put on a medication which caused weight gain as well as my own unhealthy eating habits. I would like to meet a couple cool people who can help support me in my weight loss journey and I can in turn help support you. Please, I'm dying at this weight. 100 pound gain in three years is nothing to laugh about. Please I just need some support and guidance. Thank you.

Feel free to add me. :) I'm trying to get back down around 125-130. I'm at 155 now.
  • CookiesAllowed
    CookiesAllowed Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, looking for friends who enjoy chatting from time to time