Savor by Thich Nhat Hanh

Options
Just curious if anyone has read this book? I'm a big fan of Thich Nhat Hanh, but I haven't read this one yet. It's deals with the spiritual and psychological aspects about what we eat and why we over eat or choose the wrong foods from a Buddhist prospective.

Replies

• kimkat77
    kimkat77 Posts: 20
    Options
    I adore Thich Nhat Hanh, but I have not read this book. I am definitely going to sample it on my Nook! Thanks for sharing!
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Just curious if anyone has read this book? I'm a big fan of Thich Nhat Hanh, but I haven't read this one yet. It's deals with the spiritual and psychological aspects about what we eat and why we over eat or choose the wrong foods from a Buddhist prospective.
    Sounds fascinating! I might be checking into this.. love anything Psychological, always curious on behaviors and the 'whys' of it.

Thanks for tossing out the title!:happy:
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    Sounds fascinating! I might be checking into this.. love anything Psychological, always curious on behaviors and the 'whys' of it.

Thanks for tossing out the title!:happy:

You're welcome! :) If you haven't read any of Thich Nhat Hanh's stuff before, you're in for a treat, too!
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    I adore Thich Nhat Hanh, but I have not read this book. I am definitely going to sample it on my Nook! Thanks for sharing!

I've read quite a few of his books. I've actually owned this one for quite some time but I haven't started reading it till now. I guess I was saving it for when I was ready. Hope you enjoy it, as well! :)