What's your favorite cheat meal?

Options

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Oysters, meats, cheeses, shrimp cocktail, white wine.. followed by pasta, seafood, sauteed rapini, cauliflower, salads, lots of red wine. Maybe some dessert, or more cheese.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Fast Food - McDonalds/ Burger king/ A & W.... all that good stuff
    Or a big bowl of pasta with lots and lots and lots of cheese on top.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I don't call it a cheat meal, but if you mean a high cal meal, probably a restaurant or takeout, Indian -- or on occasion, Mexican. I love plenty of other sorts of restaurants, but those are the ones for which I save calories and assume it will be a "blow the day" or "long run day" kind of thing.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Oysters, meats, cheeses, shrimp cocktail, white wine.. followed by pasta, seafood, sauteed rapini, cauliflower, salads, lots of red wine. Maybe some dessert, or more cheese.

All that sounds healthy to me and not a cheat meal.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »

I'd imagine with a large variety of foods this delicious, the total calorie count could be what puts this into the "cheat meal" category.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Smothered beef neck bones.....greens.....mac&cheese.....yams......and how do you count that??? :p
  • sardelsa
    Options

What is your definition of a cheat meal? While I wouldn't consider anything I eat a cheat, if I had to define it.... It would be a meal where I pay no attention to macros or calories.. to be honest my whole diet atm is one huge cheat heh ;)
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    My favs are pizza or Mexican (nachos with guac or burrito with chips and salsa).
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options

What is your definition of a cheat meal? While I wouldn't consider anything I eat a cheat, if I had to define it.... It would be a meal where I pay no attention to macros or calories.. to be honest my whole diet atm is one huge cheat heh ;)

Well too much of anything is a cheat. But all those foods you described are the kind of foods I eat on the regular. Except the oysters. :s
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is cheat meal day!! I've been so good all week, so I'm really looking forward to it! Haven't quiet determined what it'll be. The boyfriend and I were planning to go to a nice steak restaurant, but he's sick, so we might end up with Uber Eats.

So, what's everyone's favorite cheat meal?!

I don't specifically plan to cheat, so I don't have a favourite cheat meal.
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    I don't call it a cheat meal, but if you mean a high cal meal, probably a restaurant or takeout, Indian -- or on occasion, Mexican. I love plenty of other sorts of restaurants, but those are the ones for which I save calories and assume it will be a "blow the day" or "long run day" kind of thing.

Exactly this!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    When I've 'cheated', it wasn't with a favorite meal. It was with random stuff in the house.

• ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    OMG now i want a buffalo chicken pizza. . and a vat of ranch to dunk it in. . maybe this weekend. Minus the vat i guess. /sad panda
  • sardelsa
    Options

Well too much of anything is a cheat. But all those foods you described are the kind of foods I eat on the regular. Except the oysters. :s

Well in my case I'm bulking/gaining so I gotta have too much :)
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I don’t know about a meal but, what I wouldn’t give for a good ole peanut butter sandwich on white wonder bread
  • dawn__westbury
    dawn__westbury Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    zdyb23456 wrote: »
    Pizza (not just 1 slice) or Chinese takeout.

This!! ^^^^^^
  • Ekoth1017
    Ekoth1017 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Saucy wings and chips
  • helena99716
    helena99716 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Pizza, or a plate of pasta carbonara from a restaurant in town, with at least 2 pieces of their stone-oven baked bread. :love:
  • cbstewart88
    cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Two Absolut vodka martinis straight up with two olives, Caesar salad, filet mignon medium, baked potato w/ butter, coffee w/ Baileys.
  • igniscordis
    igniscordis Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hawaii, fries/chips with mayo and applesauce and a snack from the snackbar. :)