Death on a Plate!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I've posted about this before but it's interesting to see all the "newer" additions.

What were the norms you used to eat? That now, when looking at the nutritional "value", you consider Death On a Plate??

Mine was the Chicken Nachos with Black Beans at La Salsa. This ONE meal included:
1600 cals
83 g of fat (35 saturated)
170 mg of cholesterol
2510 mg of sodium

Hence, death on a plate! :sick:

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    I've posted about this before but it's interesting to see all the "newer" additions.

What were the norms you used to eat? That now, when looking at the nutritional "value", you consider Death On a Plate??

Mine was the Chicken Nachos with Black Beans at La Salsa. This ONE meal included:
    1600 cals
    83 g of fat (35 saturated)
    170 mg of cholesterol
    2510 mg of sodium

Hence, death on a plate! :sick:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    The need to take these plates and cut them in half and then half again.
  • strawberryblonde1
    Options
    my favorite caesar salad... 1350 calories... and I wont even mention the sodium... :sick:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    A large Big Mac Meal! Can't remember the exact calories except the meal itself was more than my whole total calories for the day!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Going to Chicken Out and getting their "small" potpie with a side of dirty red mashed potatoes...mmm. I'd call it more of, Ecstasy on a Plate! :love: Not really BAD for you if you had a portion of each though.
  • vikuSSka
    Options
    pizza..it has been my obsession:smile: now i haven´t eaten it since october and surprisingly i don´t miss it:wink:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Cheese cake, but I would only have it occationally, cause I knew how bad it is for you.
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    Any deep dish pizza, the awesome blossom appetizer at Chiles (over 2,000 calories), cinnabon cinnamon rolls (1,500 calories for 1 cinnamon roll)...EEKS!!!:noway:

109912.png
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I liked boneless buffalo wings and blue cheese dressing at
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Anything and Everything ninja.gif

I loved all fattening food drool.gif

Chicken wings(Hooter's wings with breading are almost 900 calories for just 5 wings :noway: get them without the breading and you cut it in half though), mac n cheese, cheeseburgers, deepfried everything :laugh: , poppers....I wubbed me some poppers :drinker: , mozzerella sticks drool.gif, pizza, cheeseburgers, deep fried chicken sandwiches, KFC, McDonalds, Wendy's, Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Burger King, Fazoli's, Taco Bell, Mexican food was an addiction, french fries, loaded baked potatoes, loaded mashed potatoes, mashed potatoes n gravy, onion rings, italian food is also a favorite, I added cheese to everything, sour cream, lots of dressing on salads, chocolate, cheesecake, cake, ice cream, . Yes that is why I was fat! When we moved to SC, we lived in a motel for 4 months while they built our house, we ate out every day all day...and I was getting humungous :embarassed:

Thank God for MFP!!! :drinker: :laugh:
    I ate like crazy!! It disgusts me to even think of that food now :sick: I mean I still like them once in a while but the quantity I put in me and the fact that it was an every day or at least multiple times a week I ate these things that disgusts me. :embarassed: It was terrible...:indifferent: :ohwell:

Now, I treat myself once in a while. I have had my bad days and have splurged. OR I eat those types of things....just a healthier, homemade version, portioned properly. :bigsmile: :drinker: Baked instead of deep fried, low fat, fat free, low sodium, and so on. It's amazing how good healthy food can taste. :bigsmile: :smokin:

That is all.......sorry so long.....you get talking about food and I get all excited and stuff :devil: :smokin: :glasses: :laugh: :tongue:
  • nicki7584
    Options
    chipotle steak burrito with sour cream and cheese and a side of guacamole with a bag of chips.
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    My death on a plate is still the same. I didn't used to eat my death plate that often and still keep it that way, so I still eat it when I want.

My worst even now though...chips and salsa at any Mexica food place. I can eat a whole basket!!! :blushing:
  • Summarain
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Lasagna!!!! Stouffers Meat and Cheese Lasagna to be exact.

I would eat at least 35% of the family size one with a 5 cheese Texas Toast bread of course.

The top it off I would make those Turtle Brownies by Dunken Hines and eat one big brownie with a glass of milk!:drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    My death on a plate is still the same. I didn't used to eat my death plate that often and still keep it that way, so I still eat it when I want.

My worst even now though...chips and salsa at any Mexica food place. I can eat a whole basket!!! :blushing:
    I am with you on the chips and salsa! I try to not even take one bite because I can't stop once I do!:laugh:
    Options
    My homemade Meat Caso and Chips, I also make the Hell Fire Chicken wings with Ranch, and my Homemade Lasagna. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mommachag
    Options
    2 cheesy bacon wraps/ no egg (290 each)
    large cheesy tots 400+
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I liked Cracker Barrels Apple Dumpling. I think it's 6000 calories for the whole bowl.

I LOVE Carraba's. They won't post nutritional info but the fettucine alfredo is probably no less than 3000 calories but I only do this on my birthday!