Looking for friends

Options
I am looking for with some women who have recently had a baby and trying to lose weight too for encouragement! :blushing:

Replies

• Visser1971
    Visser1971 Posts: 131
    Options
    Hi, I have a new baby too! I will send you a friend request. Cheers, Christy
  • Photomandy
    Photomandy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your sweet new baby! I'm a mommy too; my youngest just turned 1. Feel free to add me if you'd like! It's a very encouraging site, and once I dove in and decided to actually log in everyday and keep track of my foods the weight is coming off. :)
  • CandyR1018
    CandyR1018 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request too!
  • gaby0324
    gaby0324 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi calderon08! My name is Gabriela and like you, I'm a new mom to an 11 months old baby girl. How old is your baby?
  • calderon08
    Options
    wow, looks like there are a lot of people going through the same thing! Its nice to know im not alone! :smile:

I have a 5 year old, 18 month old and 8 week old...all girls. So I need to get healthy now before they get older...we all know how harsh teenage girls can be! :laugh:

Thank you guys for adding me...
  • msjuicyc1985
    msjuicyc1985 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just had a baby going on 6 weeks ago and trying to get healthy too before he gets older also!! I will send you a request!
  • LCDMomma
    LCDMomma Posts: 67
    Options
    Hello, I'm a Mom of 4 yrs old triplets. I really can use the "I just had triplets" excuse anymore for being over weight: :happy: I also just sent you a friend request.