15-30 pound loss before and after?

Options
Would love to see your before and after photos for weight loss around this range.

Replies

• 4bugsmama
    4bugsmama Posts: 2,871 Member
    Options
    I have about 35-40 to lose so I'd like to see pics too. I'm at my heaviest so I'm struggling to find my own motivation on this weight loss
  • Christismylife
    Christismylife Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies for sharing! This is the range of what I want to lose, so it’s great to see what a difference it could make! Way to go on your hard work!
  • Christismylife
    Christismylife Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My before and after of about 22lbs!

I successfully lost the weight through healthy eating and kept it off for 18 months.

Unfortunately I gained most of it back after a lot of changes in my life... However now I've done it once, I want to do it again and help people along the way :D

I can very much relate to this. I lost about 20 pounds and kept it off for about 2-3 years (not sure exact time) and then started to let it creep back on. Needing to lose 15 to get to a weight where I think I would feel good and clothes would fit. Another 15 from that would be more of a dream weight.
  • GoldenEye_
    GoldenEye_ Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I unfortunately didn't make 'before' pictures as I really hated my body back then, but this is a difference of about 11 lbs. To be honest my leggings still cover up a lot of my lower belly fat. If you don't have that much to lose a couple of lbs make a lot of difference! I'm 5'8" at 138 lbs now. Started at 159.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!