Delete saved food ?

Options
Does anyone know how to delete the whole slate clean? It has all the previous stuff I Have ate forever - I would like to start over new without having to create a new one. I just want to have a clean slate with the food - to make it easier for my new habits. I Have had this account for a longgg time. Your help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Replies

• LikeABoss80
    LikeABoss80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can delete saved foods by holding down on it and it should come up saying delete
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    The Recent list is a query (search) of your Food Diary, similar to a Google search (query) of the internet. Just as someone cannot delete things from a Google search, an MFP user cannot delete things from the Recent list query. The Recent list exists as a one-time search result of the items stored in your Food Diary. There would have to be a major recoding of the MFP software to make that change.

You could go back in your Diary and delete all instances of the things you logged so that they will not be found by the Recent list query.

​​​Please see this article, and search for answers to Frequently Asked Questions and other helpful articles, on the MFP Help/FAQ pages...

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/374439-how-do-i-delete-an-entry-from-my-food-diary-