Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ready to Keto-On

Good Afternoon All:

For the last few months I have been "playing around" with MFP and the Keto way of eating (WOE). I've done enough dabbling and NOW is the time for me to commit.

I look forward to participating in the MFP community as I work toward my goal to lose 52 pounds in 2018.

Have a great Day!

~D

Replies

• Dangitbrian
    Dangitbrian Posts: 11 Member
    Good luck! been doing Keto for about a year off and on. and finally getting back on the wagon. You got this!
  • Ketofidina
    Ketofidina Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you, Brian! Best to you, too. Hope to connect again as we move toward our health and fitness goals! ~D
  • smileys73
    smileys73 Posts: 2 Member
    Love Keto, researched for ages and just started. I feel better and am seeing results so looking forward to this year.
  • sunnycloud82
    sunnycloud82 Posts: 59 Member
    I'm finishing up my first week of keto and am loving my results already! Keep it up! :)
  • Kayp61
    Kayp61 Posts: 6 Member
    I’ve been on Keto & have lost 30+ lbs since July. Have 20 more to go. Looking for Keto buddies for support & to share recipes! :)
  • dpmom
    dpmom Posts: 1 Member
    I'm new to the MFP app and to Keto by very excited to get going. My goal is to lose 30 pounds. I'm having trouble with meal planning as today I've gone over my protein goal! I need to get in some more fat and still have dinner to eat. Help, anyone?
  • Kayp61
    Good deal. Keep it up!
  • Kayp61
    Add or scan your food in before eating to ensure your macros are where u want & need them. Just takes time but well worth it. You get results gas with Keto if you stay true :)
  • Kayp61
    Add butter or coconut oil to bump up your fats