What's your favorite cheat meal?

Options
13»

Replies

• Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    “Two Absolut vodka martinis straight up with two olives, Caesar salad, filet mignon medium, baked potato w/ butter, coffee w/ Baileys.”

This sounds like heaven!!!
  • cbstewart88
    cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Kelkat405: it IS heaven LOL!! :)
  • carrieannhitchen
    carrieannhitchen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A Jeff the chef parmo. With homemade oven chips and salad . Plenty of garlic mayo
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    An entire french loaf.
  • xlaura85x
    xlaura85x Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is cheat meal day!! I've been so good all week, so I'm really looking forward to it! Haven't quiet determined what it'll be. The boyfriend and I were planning to go to a nice steak restaurant, but he's sick, so we might end up with Uber Eats.

So, what's everyone's favorite cheat meal?!

• xlaura85x
    xlaura85x Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That'll be pizza!! but from dominoes another stone to go before I add back in a cheat meal a week. X
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Sushi. I love sushi, pretty much all types. And I have to go with people who want to share so we can get a bunch of rolls and sashimi.

Followed up by a 6 pack of Lagunitas or 3 Floyds. And a couple shots of tequila.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Mexican food...its always Mexican food!!! I love pretty much all things Mexican food and any meal will put me up to or over my calories for the day. Then you add the chips and salsa, queso and guacamole! Nachos, enchiladas, burritos, beans and rice, quesadillas, fajitas. The list goes on and on. I could eat it every. Single. Day!!!

Ok so now I want MEXICAN FOOD. Why did I open this thread? (Hitting hand on my head)
  • Riskay123
    Riskay123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Mine changes from week to week. This week it was a beef doner kebab. Very bad but oh so good.
  • becomingbeautifultoday
    Options
    Wow guys!! Great inspiration for cheat meals!! This'll give me ideas for ages haha

The BF and I went out last night for our cheat meal at a place called Cowch. It's a dessert place, and we got hot chocolates, a brownie and peanut butter sunday, and a plate of churros with salted caramel to dip. It was AMAZING, but so so sweet, and we couldn't quite finish it. Well worth it!

Back at it today though!
  • fuzzy_l0gic
    fuzzy_l0gic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Fish and chips. Even during bulking, it’s hard to fit that one in, macros-wise
  • fatal_degree
    fatal_degree Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Blue corn chips, beer (high gravity craft amazeballs *kitten*).