Keto Dieters, can you please friend me?

Options
Hi. My husband & I are starting Keto on Monday. I have lots of resources for info. But, I ❤️ the MFP community! You all are blessings & rockstars. I’m a bit overwhelmed & if I can “cheat” by using your tips & food choice examples, that would be so much appreciated! I’ll share our ups & downs too! Thank you.

Replies

• chairman68
    chairman68 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • angelinaciccarello
    Options
    You can add me!
  • August2444
    August2444 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • BulletProofSkim
    BulletProofSkim Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    There is a keto group that you can join and they do monthly challenges - have a search under groups for "keto".

I don't know where you live (your profile is hidden) but I'm a 50yo Australian female starting keto this year, I have 25kg to lose. Sometimes it's more difficult to have friends in different countries and time zones but if you would like to add me just send a friend request.

Good luck!
  • CollegeCoach4U
    CollegeCoach4U Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I recently consulted with a physician friend who recommended that Low Carb / Higher Protein / KETO is the best way for me & my body type to melt off the pounds. My daughter is getting married in 100 days, so I am committed to working hard to achieve my goals! I would love to join other friends who are motivated and want to help each other out.
  • TripleSnake
    TripleSnake Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Started keto on the beginning of December - the only way of eating that managed to stick.