Looking 4 friends!

Options
Hey there ladies & gents, I’m Jess 21 yrs old, born & raised in NZ but living in Alberta CA now. My goal is to lose 65+ within the year and I’d love to make some lifelong friends a long the way as I love meeting new ppl!
1 thing tho, I notice guys add me on here thinking they’ll get a lil flirty online dating sorta thing going but I’m in a happy relationship so if that’s what you’re here for then don’t bother :)
Yeye X

Replies

• nisia915
    nisia915 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there, starting over again in the weight loss journey. Working to lose 20 pounds in 12 months. My husband has been an amazing inspiration and has lost 40 pounds over a 12 month period.
    Looking for new friends to help stay motivated. Add me.
  • clareBrewster80
    clareBrewster80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I could always do with motivational friends. Feel free to add me
  • shabanatflaherty
    shabanatflaherty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I am new here, can anyone please tell me how to add friends.. would love to have motivational friends just don’t know how to add friends ☺️
  • startingoveragain2020
    Options
    I’m looking for new friends here too as most of mine are inactive now.
  • shabanatflaherty
    shabanatflaherty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do I add u ..? I don’t know
  • kayla6810
    kayla6810 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my names Makaylia, actually am looking for friends who are motivational, maybe someone also looking for goals as me, I am currently trying to gain weight, been a slow process but slowly am seeing results, haven’t been on here in so long.
  • nea2702
    nea2702 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    1 thing tho, I notice guys add me on here thinking they’ll get a lil flirty online dating sorta thing going but I’m in a happy relationship so if that’s what you’re here for then don’t bother :)
    Yeye X

I'm sorry that's happened to you. Should not happen at all....Don't let that deter you from striving to reach your goal of losing 65+ lbs. All the very best

• Shay324b21
    Shay324b21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m Shay, also looking for friends for some motivation!
  • ginagene84
    ginagene84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Gina. I'm starting my new life! And being healthy is number one on my list! And number 2 is meeting new friends. So add me if want
  • abrown0704
    abrown0704 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone im new to the app been here for 10 days and already seeing some results. I wouldn't mind making friends with the same goals. Most of my friends are not trying to lose weight so I'm kinda on my own. Add me if you want. Praying y'all meet your goals.
  • wendsg
    wendsg Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. :) I have an open diary, and am attempting to be consistent in logging this year.