I gained all the weight back

Options
Hi! I have been using this app since last summer and I ' ve got to say that I lost 13 kg. Then, I went on a holiday in Greece . Since that holiday I am struggling with losing back the weight that I have gained. I cannot control my calories anymore and now I binge a lot and also I have been having bulimia for 2 months. Please WHAT CAN I DO TO GET BACK ON TRACK?

Replies

• purpleannex
    purpleannex Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    ...do what you did when you lost the 13kg.
  • mamamoobyul
    mamamoobyul Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If you can find a psychologist that is specialized in ED please visit them. Sometimes it's better to not try to tackle this issue on your own.

I've never been bulimic but I did binge a lot. So my advice is avoid your trigger foods and with the other foods try portion control and if you go over your calories one day just try better the next day. Over time you will get used to binging less if you stop feeling guilty about it. And above all avoid stress and if people don't support you /make you feel had then avoid contact with them.
  • vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I've been in your situation including the bulimia. You need to see a doctor and sort that out first. It will be virtually impossible to eat healthily because your body will be so out of sync it will be craving everything.....hence the binge eating. Your body will be so run down that exercise (if you can even do it) will just make it worse. You'll also be affected mentally because you'll feel so guilty and disgusted with yourself for the binging and purging whilst also feeling like a failure for gaining back the weight.

Try not to feel bad about yourself. You're not the first to do this and you won't be the last.

Feel free to contact me if you want/need to.
  • vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    If you can also see a dentist as the stomach acid damages your teeth and it's better to catch it sooner rather than later.