I gained back all the weight I lost & then some more

Hey everyone,
So long story short, back in 2014 i lost over 60 lbs and was in the best shape of my life and then I went through a rough patch and binge ate, binge drank and retired up my gym shoes (lol), which caused me to gain back all the weight I lost...PLUS more!!

Im back to lose all the weight and keep it off the right way.

I'm looking for friends because I remember how much easier it made losing weight back in 2014, so feel free to add me and tell me a bit about yourself.

A little about me: 23 years old, 5'9 height, trying to lose 100 lbs, i live in toronto as a full time student, i'm an ex-competitive power lifter and any type of cake is my weakness

Replies

• sgtx81
    sgtx81 Posts: 466 Member
    edited October 2017
    I used to have a bad sweet tooth before I started keto in August. Currently, I seem to be losing a little over 20 pounds a month. Maybe that might do the trick for ya. I also started combining it with intermittent fasting three days ago.
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Ex competitive power lifter also.
  • TinaEden
    TinaEden Posts: 2 Member
    Asmzai wrote: »
    Hey everyone,
    So long story short, back in 2014 i lost over 60 lbs and was in the best shape of my life and then I went through a rough patch and binge ate, binge drank and retired up my gym shoes (lol), which caused me to gain back all the weight I lost...PLUS more!!

I'm looking for friends because I remember how much easier it made losing weight back in 2014, so feel free to add me and tell me a bit about yourself.

A little about me: 23 years old, 5'9 height, trying to lose 100 lbs, i live in toronto as a full time student, i'm an ex-competitive power lifter and any type of cake is my weakness

How are you doing? I also have over 100 to lose. I am 65 so one word of advice - when you lose it, even if u don't lose the 100 don't put it back on..it gets so much tougher as you age. Wishi g u very good luck..
  • ddunagan69
    ddunagan69 Posts: 11 Member
    Your not alone. I know 4 people myself that have done that. I have not tried that myself. I just struggle with eating the right foods and right amounts
  • ssl5555
    ssl5555 Posts: 20 Member
    Back where I started as well with 64lbs to lose.
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    TinaEden wrote: »
    Asmzai wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

How are you doing? I also have over 100 to lose. I am 65 so one word of advice - when you lose it, even if u don't lose the 100 don't put it back on..it gets so much tougher as you age. Wishi g u very good luck..

Same same... i have 25kg to lose and im getting old (42 in a few days) and high demanding teen and adult kids .. i so far have struggled to take control of my own life. Im hoping starting a 1200 diet and think of myself as getting thinner as i log my food that ill b back to 60kg very soon.
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Not a swimmer but former athlete (football, basketball, track) and I totally understand binge eating and drinking. Feel free to add, I have over 100lbs to lose.