65 pounds lost another 65 to go

Options
TankiBabi
TankiBabi Posts: 40 Member
Hello everyone. I have read a lot of success stories on this site and I thought I would post one for myself. I started dieting and exercising back in Feb of 2011. My husband got back from ICU after being there for three months and it made me realize that it can and probably will me me some day. My weight issues started back when I hit puberty. I rapidly started to gain weight and Doctors treated it as if my was a pig or my parents were doing a bad job raising me. I started to have other medical problems which they said were not connected. When I was 22 my husband and I decided that we wanted children so I went in and was then diagnosed with PCOS. Which has been the cause of all my problems ( to a certain point at least). So from that time I have done what seems like a million diets with no success. This time is different. I am stuck at my weight now and have been for the past month but it doesn't feel like I am dieting. At least not the way it used to feel. So with a bit of history about myself here are my pics. I hope that if there is anyone with a similar story you will look me up. :)

BEFORE at 280-300 ( not sure where I was here )

2u6kcb8.jpg

NOW at 216

2hsang6.jpg

2hp36na.jpg

vr623n.jpg

Replies

• methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    you are amazing and awesome!
    Great work!!!
    Beautiful lady keep it up!
    thanks for the inspiration
  • sewist
    sewist Posts: 40
    Options
    Nice job, I'm sure you love the difference!
  • FionaHelen
    FionaHelen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing achievement well done!!! you look fab!
  • Melissajojo3
    Options
    wow you totally did an excellent job, you look great!! :)
  • mhig011975
    mhig011975 Posts: 181
    Options
    great job!

p.s. How do you post photos here in forums? I have a photobucket account, I have yet to figure how to post.
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a difference! Your hard work has definitely been paying off! Keep it up; you look great! :)
  • flutterby6973
    Options
    than you for sharing your amazing story!
    you are doing great so keep on going ... i know you will reach your goal :smile:
  • TankiBabi
    Options
    thanks guys i do feel a lot better. From time to time I get upset when the evil scale doesnt move but I just go shopping and try on all the nice clothing that I can now wear :)
  • TankiBabi
    Options
    great job!

p.s. How do you post photos here in forums? I have a photobucket account, I have yet to figure how to post.

I used tinypic.com. once u load your pic who highlight and copy the line and paste it in your message board.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB YOUR A ROCKSTAR!!!
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Well done - you're doing really well. :smile:

What's made the difference with the diet and exercise this time?
  • mary6446
    Options
    Wow, what a great job!. You are a very couragous young woman and a great inspiration to all of us. :)
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Excellent job. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I also have tried to diet many, many times in my life, to fail or lose some and gain even more when I stopped. I have now lost almost 50 since January (only 2 and a half months with MFP) and still need to lose 30 or more.
  • TankiBabi
    Options
    Well done - you're doing really well. :smile:

What's made the difference with the diet and exercise this time?

To be honest not really sure. lol. I dont stop eating the things I like. Which is what I always did before so maybe thats it. At the gym whats different is I picked very long books to read.
  • mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    That's what's up! You Rock! You just motivated me to keep on!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    At the gym whats different is I picked very long books to read.

I'm with you on this one. I read a chapter each time I ride the stationary bike...I have just started choosing books with Loooooonnnnngggg chapters...lol You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!