Week 1 - Looking for buddies!

Options
I have been logging and tracking my meals and calories, and so far I am down 3.4 pounds. I'll officially "track" this Tuesday but this site has been great.

I love reading the blog posts, and the success stories, they are all so motivational! Now I'd like to add some friends! If you are new too or you have been here for a while (and know how to add friends) let me know! :)

Happy weekend!

Replies

• csichick2008
    Options
    heyy...i've been on this site for a while, and i could use some more friends, if you want to add me you can...:)
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey there, you can add me if you like.
  • laureneva15
    Options
    friend request sent :)
  • aninamika
    aninamika Posts: 159
    Options
    hey
    I've been fitness pal member for a couple of months but I keep slipping. A mate of mine who I introduced to the site has got me to log back in. My main problem is sticking to my eating plan so I figure if I can make some friends here then that is extra motivation for me to do what I got to do.
    Cheers for the add and looking forward to the pep talks as well as shared stories
    Chur
  • hrshipley
    Options
    Hi! I just joined the site today. I have tried several different avenues to stay on track and none of those seem to be working! I am ready for a long term commitment to get healthy and stay healthy!

Please add me as a friend and can share all the blood, sweat, and tears together!
  • amberina812
    amberina812 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I also just started this week and have the same problem of not being able to stick to the plan! So far I'm down 3.5 pounds and its only been a week! friend request sent :)
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile: