HG pepperoni pizza!!

Options
I just ate this for lunch and it was yummmyy :) Enjoy this for soo many less calories!!!

Ingredients

1 lite english muffin (or 100 cals which i had)
1/4 cup shredded fat-free mozz. cheese
8 pieces (1/2 oz.) turkey pepperoni
2 tbsps of canned tomato sauce
optional: black pepper, salt, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, etc.

preheat oven to 350 degrees. season tomato sauce to taste with any of the optional ingredients. split english muffin in half and spread sauce on both halves.sprinkle cheese over the 2 halves and top with pepperoni. place muffin halves on a baking pan sprayed lightly with nonstick spray and cook for 12 to 14 mins. season as you would a regular slice of pie! enjoy!! btw chop the pepperoni in little pieces so its like havin alot of pepperoni!

nutrition: 190 cals for 2 mini pizzas, 3g fat, 859 mg sodium, 25g carbs, 6.5g fiber, 2g sugarg, 20g protein.

Replies

• ryiko
    ryiko Posts: 76
    Options
    I just ate this for lunch and it was yummmyy :) Enjoy this for soo many less calories!!!

Ingredients

1 lite english muffin (or 100 cals which i had)
    1/4 cup shredded fat-free mozz. cheese
    8 pieces (1/2 oz.) turkey pepperoni
    2 tbsps of canned tomato sauce
    optional: black pepper, salt, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, etc.

preheat oven to 350 degrees. season tomato sauce to taste with any of the optional ingredients. split english muffin in half and spread sauce on both halves.sprinkle cheese over the 2 halves and top with pepperoni. place muffin halves on a baking pan sprayed lightly with nonstick spray and cook for 12 to 14 mins. season as you would a regular slice of pie! enjoy!! btw chop the pepperoni in little pieces so its like havin alot of pepperoni!

nutrition: 190 cals for 2 mini pizzas, 3g fat, 859 mg sodium, 25g carbs, 6.5g fiber, 2g sugarg, 20g protein.
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    Im going to make this tomorrow-I need to go shopping. I want it now!