Getting back on after vacation

i did so good for last few months, lost so many lbs and inches. Then 3 weeks back happened our summer vacation. I am back since 4/5 days but am still eating like a pig and not getting any motivation to work out. Pls help me . I think I have gained 2/3 lbs already. Am sad and my brain is killing me . But my body is lapsing into a lazy form:(

Replies

• slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    I am going on Vacation this week - not going any where just hanging out with my daughter, I am so worried that I will lose my momentum - my plan is to keep to at least my two workout classes and hopefully committ to using the WII at least 30 min. Forget the past and just start new and get back on track. Picture the person that you want to be and go after it like a job that you really want!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    If you figure it out let me know ;) I have been taking mini-vacations all month (being gone for 3-4 days each week) and I can't seem to get it back together :(
  • Annadel
    Annadel Posts: 146 Member
    Am thinking of restarting jillian's 30 day shred. It's the eating thats problem. I am over my eating budget. But I have forgotten how eating healthy feels:(
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Ahh, I HATE that! Slowly get back into your workout routine, as well as your eating habits. If you jump back immediately, it might backfire. But, you CAN DO IT! :D
  • Boo67
    Boo67 Posts: 43 Member
    You can do it & you will. You obviously got the determination or you wouldn't be back. You will find lots of help & support here but only YOU can make the choices. Add me, I'm good for butt kickin if you don't log in.