100 lbs to lose and looking for support

Options
Cmwkburd
Cmwkburd Posts: 8 Member
edited January 2018 in Motivation and Support
Hey all! New to MFP today, day 1 in the books and looking for people to connect with and support. 39 yo female 6' tall, live in New Jersey, and looking to lose 90lbs this year.

Replies

• irishlassie4491
    irishlassie4491 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! Also new to MFP today and looking for people with 100 pounds to lose. 66 yo, 5'9" tall, and live near St. Louis. Are there any seniors out there?
  • pluckybanana
    pluckybanana Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m also new (abou 5 days), and also looking to lose 90lbs. Feel free to add me!
    Irishlassie4491, I’m not a senior, but I am in my late 40’s. Feel free to add me.
  • shaumom
    shaumom Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well. I have about this much to lose, as well. I expect it'll take me a couple years, the rate I need to go. :-)
  • LadybugLover72
    LadybugLover72 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    hiya ladies...also new to MFP and needing to lose 100lbs...how did I get so fat? LOL...just looking to give support and get some as well...45yo 5'7" living in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia :) please feel free to add me <3
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi, ladies. I'm not new here. I've been here for years. I am 36, 5'9", and I've lost 80 pounds. I want to lose another 40. I will accept all of your requests, but I warn you! I'm not into gimmicks. No fad stuff! I don't believe in good food versus bad foods, etc. If any of you are on instagram, my favorite accounts are @syattfitness, @cartergood, and @physiqonomics. Enjoy and good luck on your journeys!
  • Alan_1964
    Alan_1964 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Male, 53, Ireland. I lost 70lbs last year and have about 10 more to lose. Sounds clichéd but I did that much and you can do it when you REALLY want to. I talked about it year after year, new year resolution since the 90's but I hit a point last year where I had enough of not fitting into XXL shirts and that was it.

Think of yourself fitting into clothes 2, 3 or 4 sizes smaller (or more) for summer. The satisfaction of that by far outweighs the "quick hit" that your favourite snack or treat gives you.

I wont say good luck but I'll borrow a slogan... "Just do it." :)
  • martisss
    martisss Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello I am also new here, you can all feel free to add me.. I am trying to lose 55pounds...
    Started yesterday and already feeling emotionally exhausted :/ but...I am determined to do this!
  • Bmoy87
    Bmoy87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have been around the block a few times and need to loose about 140, always looking for new fitness friends!
  • Cmwkburd
    Cmwkburd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Morning all! Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. New day to get closer to our goals :)
  • smpounds01
    smpounds01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm new here but I could really use support. I'm a 28 year old male college student who weighs 425 pounds. I need to lose around 200 pounds so I can live and do that well.
  • heartsaver81
    heartsaver81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I've got 150 to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • abbefaria4
    abbefaria4 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose another 30. I'm cheering for you. Good luck!
  • travelintray
    travelintray Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good for you for being here!! I'm a stay at home mom who weighs 264. Looking to get down to 150. Feel free to add me.
  • Katerbat8644
    Katerbat8644 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    id love to add you if thats ok. anyone feel free to add me too.
  • lenhill04
    lenhill04 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me. I've lost 30+ lbs so far, but still have about 80 to go. I log daily and have an open diary. Love motivational friends :)
  • SCRN2019
    SCRN2019 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!!
  • meganz2015
    meganz2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • natyyl85510
    natyyl85510 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I’ve lost 50lb already
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Sending you lots of support and hurrahs!
  • ajleefan1
    ajleefan1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 150 lbs. I had lost 65 lbs but I lost motivation. now I'm back at it and trying harder than ever to get to my goal