hi! New to community, not so new to MFP.

Options
Hello everyone,
My name is Shane and I have been on here (on and off) now for around 6 months. I haven't added any friends before as I have just used it as a meals and fitness tracker, which has worked so well. Working out alone, sometimes when the motivation lacks, I really feel like I need someone there to say "Hey' get going, you can do this" so I thought I would put it out there and see if anyone would like to be my friend and help to motivate me whilst I help to keep them motivated through their journey.

Thanks so much,
Shane

Replies

• joejoe21
    joejoe21 Posts: 22
    Options
    hii shane and welcome back . when you have friends on mfp its very helpful and great support . Good luck and add me if you would like
  • KatScarberry
    KatScarberry Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back - I fully agree, having friends on here really helps with the accountability factor. I'm fairly new to the site but love what I've experienced so far!!! Feel free to ad me - good luck to you!!!

:happy:

Kat
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    hi :) i i'd love to be ur friend! i can always use more support and am a great support system as well :)
  • Mamasherri
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've been using this about a week, a friend suggested it and this is my first post. I know it is difficult to inspire yourself to exercise. I hate to exercise until I get started. I found that getting together with friends and walking, line dancing, etc. has helped and that if I do one thing then I'll do more. Best wishes and get moving. Sherri:love:
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request Shane. I love my encouraging friends here at MFP. It's been so helpful to me in motivating me to stay under in my food diary and to exercise more.
  • nashy999
    Options
    Thank you all for your words of encouragement. I really appreciate that people are willing to support each other on here and I hope I can be of some use and do the same back to you all.
  • balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Will do a friends request now. MFP buddies have really helped me push through - support from people who understand is so great1
    ali