Bump

Options
starsweep4
starsweep4 Posts: 10 Member
I am new here and all over topics I see people putting "Bump!" What is it and what does it mean?

Replies

• beth651
    beth651 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I was wondering that same thing.
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    It means someone is putting it to the top of the recents in their "my topics" section to come back to later usually. Or it puts it towards the top of the category it is under in the community section.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    if you reply to a topic (even typing "bump") it moves that topic into my topics for you to be able to view/read later. so people type bump to move it to my topics.

haha. i was too late!
  • pjol79
    pjol79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Around these parts, a "bump" is generally used by people that want to keep track of the topic, so they can find it easily again on their profile page. :D
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    It means that you also want to see the responses to an article. I just don't know how or where it saves it when you say bump.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    It means that you also want to see the responses to an article. I just don't know how or where it saves it when you say bump.

Whenever you post in any thread, it saves in "My Topics".
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options

see at the top where it says my topics? (below message boards >> Chit chat fun and games? click on it. it will list every thread you have commented/replied. you can go back in and read them.
  • starsweep4
    starsweep4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!