Following keto and looking for support

Options
Good morning!
I've started following keto and I would love some support from others who are doing it as well. I want to lose at least 50 lbs

Replies

• orihuela1
    orihuela1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I’m doing high protein moderate fat low carb. I know keto is high fat moderate protein and low carb. We aren’t doing exactly the same thing but I still am in ketosis. I tested this morning and I’m in the moderate area of ketosis. I’ve been dieting since last Monday, so one week. I’m here if you would like to be friends and exchange ideas?
  • jaclynkay92
    jaclynkay92 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Me to. :D
  • klenz525
    klenz525 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log consistently and always follow keto. My diary is open to friends :)
  • sanderso77
    sanderso77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Keto effective tomorrow i have been doing my research and getting all my food together, would love the support and guidance of people who have succeed on the Keto lifestyle.
  • MollyD52
    MollyD52 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We can do this together! I've been on keto for 3 months and lost 20 lbs but stopped losing. I've decided to start logging in to mfp this morning and I'm sure I've stopped losing was because I was eating too many calories. I was keeping everything in my head not on paper. I only have 460 cal left for the day and I'm thinking I wish I didn't have a big breakfast. Please add me as a friend because I can't figure it out. Lol