Trying to lose before pregnancy

Options
Hi, Trying to lose about 20 pounds before TTC and looking for others in the same boat. Have had some health issues but mainly just dealing with a habit of stress/emotional eating and drinking. So trying to find good stress management techniques that aren’t take out or wine! My weight tends to swing around a lot because of these bad habits.

Replies

• SCRN2019
    SCRN2019 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Same, I am looking to loose quite a bit more! We are going to start TTC in the beginning of next year! Add me!
  • Kayla647
    Kayla647 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I had my baby! Gained 50 lbs while pregnant and didn't lose any after birth, now working hard to lose before we try for a second! Add me!
  • Nessa_ce
    Nessa_ce Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had my Mirena removed last week and we will be TTC really soon. I am trying to lose about 40lbs to have healthier pregnancy with my 2nd child. add me too
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Have you tried yoga, Tai chi or qi gong? The combination of exercise and focus on breathing can really help with stress.
  • eluvscats
    eluvscats Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm getting back into myfitnesspal after a while (lost about 70 pounds, been maintaining since) and will be losing another 50. :)
  • Sunshine06082018
    Options
    I am trying to lose weight for the same reason. I have PCOS and had one miscarriage at 15 weeks. Finally I feel strong enough to try again but before my pregnancy I was 76kg now I’m 96kg, I have to lose 10kg before I can start Clomid. I am on day 2 so far of eating healthy e.t.c.
    Good luck everyone ! :)
    My husband downloaded this app for me (he’s really trying to help)
  • chiquis721
    chiquis721 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im on the same boat, trying to lose 30lbs before we try for our 2nd baby. Please add me to the group :)