191 Calorie pizza

Options
rebecca9341
rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
After a long day of cleaning the kitchen, I wanted nothing more than to just sit on the sofa a refuse to cook dinner....But after thinking about pizza for a few days I decided "what the hell," I'll make some wheat pizza tonight. So off to the store I went to go pick up some ingredients I was lacking and presto chango, a delicious pizza was made.

Ingredients:

1 cup wheat flour
1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp of yeast
1 tbsp EVOO
3/4 cup of hot water (110 degrees)

Directions:

1) Mix flour, salt, and sugar in stand mixer ( or you can do it in a food processor)
2) Put yeast in hot water and mix well. Add the EVOO.
3) combine liquids into flour mixture and and turn on mixer to medium speed until ball of dough forms around hook.
Note: I had to add a few extra dashes of flour to my dough mixture because it was too wet.
4) form into ball and let sit on a flo)
ured surface or bowl or WHATEVER! Let it sit and rise (time depends on how hungry and impatient you are, mine sat for 20 minutes)
5) Roll dough out on your pizza sheet, create a crust by pinching the sides, let it sit some more and rise (again, not necessary if hungry right away)
6) lightly poke hole around the dough with a fork so air pockets don't form.
7) sauce it up and slap some toppings on it.

Toppings:
1/2 cup of great value pizza sauce (would have made this from scratch too but have had this in the fridge for a long time)
7 Hormel deli style pepperoni slices (the big huge one)
1/2 link of Premio hot italian sausage
6 oz of mozzarella cheese
fresh basil and garlic

Cook at 375 for about 10-15 minutes. (took mine out at 10)

191 calories for 1/8th of the pizza...ENJOY!

b30164b0.jpg

29392191.jpg

Replies