Need motivation and encouragement

Options
Even down lately. Have hard a really hard time getting back into the swing of the things after a few rough months. I was doing so well up until October-ish. Now I feel like I’m starting all over again. I Jane 20 lbs to lose and want gain strength.

Replies

• Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    Well, losing fat is pretty easy - just eat in a slight calorie deficit, and keep at it for a few months.
    Gaining strength takes a little more effort, and some time out of your day, but it doesn't have to be a huge ordeal (unless you want to be elite-level). What's your main obstacle now? And what is your plan?
  • Purpledakinin
    Purpledakinin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend. I'm back too! I lost 50 lbs, three years ago, by eating 1200 calories and moderate cardio 3 times a week. And then life happened. Now beginning again, but the difference is, this time we know we CAN do it. And I think things will get easier as we move towards springtime... January is always so bleak!
  • bzeelicious
    bzeelicious Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I need a reboot too. I fell off the wagon in November and I haven’t been able to get back on... How about if we become accountability partners? Let me know if you are interested. Thank you
  • tiffanyjoiner1315
    Options
    I lost 35 pounds back before I turned 21. Then the bar scene took over and I’ve gained it all back within 2 years. I miss being active and healthy. Trying to get back on it and stay with it! Just trying to remember that the number on the scale doesn’t matter, it’s about being a better, healthier person all around. Hardest part is saying no when my friends want to go out and drink. Gotta do this for me though!