Options
    I don't think my dumbest thing has happened yet
    ..i want season 5 episode 4...
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    elizarizo wrote: »
    I decided to go running In A field at night and ended up breaking my leg by fallin a pit

That is the least of you're problem it could of been much worse!

Right? I could have broke both legs!
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna post anything cause karma might find a way to one up it. :D:D:D
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Got into the backseat of a car where the driver was (unknowingly to me) drunk/high and was taken on a terrifying ride complete with smashing the car off a guard rail
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Against my instincts gave someone a second chance
  • bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Well it was dumb that I didn't check to make sure the back of my dress was down :)
  • bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Well it was dumb that I didn't check to make sure the back of my dress was down :)

Lets just hope no one took any pictures .

True!!!!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Let's see who has done the craziest/dumbest thing on the list? I guess mine would be that I've stolen (borrowed) my grandfather's car and driven it straight into a damn

Whoops!! Lol.

For me it was accidentally start the self clean feature of my oven instead of bake.

Or the time I put regular dish soap in the dishwasher and made a huge mess (lots of bubbles).
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Be me ~10 years old, with my brother ~11 years old. Prank calling, pressing random numbers. Accidentally dialed 911. "911 what's your emergency?" Oh *kitten* oh *kitten*. Don't say anything. Hang up. Sheriff showed up to our door. Not a cop, THE SHERIFF. My dad was the fire chief at the time. He got in trouble. Surprisingly I didn't get spanked, but had the fear of God scolded into me.

Then there was the time I kicked a soccer ball with no shoes on...
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I would absolutely be the champion of doing dumb stuff.

Already mentioned a drunk mile swim.
    There was a bike episode that ended up we me getting hit by a car....
    Got lost on a hike once, made the wrong turn. Kept going thinking I was still headed towards a road.
    How about whoppee at a former place of employment ..., yeah that wasn’t to smart either.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I think I've shared this on here before but...

When I was around 12 I put my brand new expensive phone in the microwave because I was curious about what the inside of a microwave sounded like...needless to say that phone didn't ever work again.

I'll be back with more later.

Why doesn’t this surprise me
  • SarcasmNSass
    SarcasmNSass Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Dumbest... Get married
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I walked into a sliding glass door at a party heading to the restroom. Came out of the restroom and walked right into the same damn door on my way back out.

:D:D thats the sort of thing i do.. nice to know i have company..
  • Nicole15502017
    Nicole15502017 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Set my cell phone on top of my car while I put some stuff in the trunk....then leaving it there and driving home. Got on my street when it finally fell off and broke :/
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    nothing.