Back at it, again...

Options
Hello, I'm Sara. I'm 22 from California and not a stranger to MyFitnessPal, best app to count calories in my opinion. I've been using it on and off for 5 years.

This time last year, I weighed in at 138! I had been cutting out white sugar, soda, eating paleo, introducing more cardio, even intermittent fasting. Within 9 months, I dropped down from 160 at 5'6" to 138. Then, I began eating bread and sugar again, but in moderation. I was able to maintain 140-143. In June 2017, I weighed in at 145. No big deal. That is... until, holidays came around. Today, January 15, 2018, I weighed in at 155. Noooo! Where did I go wrong? Oh yeah, the cookies! (I have a major sweet tooth) Haha.

I'm not discouraged, but I would like to get back to 140 where I feel content. I just need to cut back and get into routine. Usually, I walk or jog, but haven't these last two months.

If you need a friend or someone for accountability, send me a request. I will take any and all support I can get to help keep me motivated.

Replies

• HollieMets
    HollieMets Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ahh Christmas is the worst time for eating more isn’t it! I’ve definitely done the same and had one to many sweet things haha.

I’m sure with the help of this you’ll get back down! You’ve done it before you can do it again :smiley:
    It’s just hard getting back into it I suppose especially with the colder weather, it just screams comfort food!!

Good luck my lovely!