Just started!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Nicole and I joined yesterday... still figuring it all out~ but am excited! It’s interesting to see all the foods you eat on paper lol. All adds up. In any event so far loving this app! Little about me.. have 4 boys... 23,19,6.5 and 1.5 ~ I work from home and I came upon this app by chance yesterday while looking for a calorie/nutrients counter.. had no idea this app did way more than that. Soooooo let’s do it!! Good luck on your journey ~ one step at a time and don’t beat yourself up too much ❤️. Chat soon maybe! All the best , Nicole

Replies

• Mcoughlin20
    Mcoughlin20 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just joined again too. I lost 50 pounds b4 but that was when I was younger. Trying it again. Day 1 was really good for me
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nicole, hit me up if you need a friend.
    Renée
  • AR172
    AR172 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just came back too
  • IwanttogoParis714
    Options
    Hi I also just started yesterday and I am excited to succeed! Me and my Husband and are working together as MFP buddies and doing challenges. It’s pretty fun challenging steps and all. We both hope to do well, get fit, have fun, and show off our hard work this summer lol! I don’t like cold or heavy clothes so I count down to Spring!! Good luck everyone and feel free to friend me I would love some more MFP friends.
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    15 days in and losing, pretty good app. Learning it more every day
  • BrianString
    BrianString Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nicole. Good luck. Add me if you want to.