Me:2
    LNS:1 (damn chocolate chips)

Will do better tomorrow!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 2*
    LNS - 1

It's great to see all the newbies. Keep posting. It's very encouraging.

Miss you Dew. Don't lurk too long.

Spaingirl - that's the great thing, there is ALWAYS a tomorrow to pick ourselves back up. 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
  • BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I am getting this under control. I was an evening snacker, not a late/middle night one.

Here's what I learned to do.

I make dinner, eat with the kids, throw away their uneated portions, clean the kitchen thoroughly, brush my teeth, and go outside with the kids for an hour to play. That's it. Kitchen and me are done with food for the day.

I got up in the middle of the night, and am drinking some club soda with lime in it. I was thirsty, something I always get in the middleof the night. I am not one bit hungry.
  • leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    ME: 3
    LNS: 0
  • leighkent
    Options
    I know it's not the end of my day yet, but just wanted to come in and say that I have eaten the boys' leftover dinners (which practically made a whole omelette) I am therefore going to count this as my dinner .... at 5:00pm !!!! Now, we don't normally eat until 8pm / 9pm so I am certain that I'll be hungry again by the night is up - and when my fella has his dinner - so, I am going to allow myself either crackers or ryvita and yog / fruit later on this evening (when I would normally have my dinner).

I hope this is acceptable and doesn't class as a LNS ?????
  • leighkent
    Options
    For some reason I can't edit my other post - I have just come back from my jog, he's having his dinner now and still not needing food, I now have 1.5hours of yoga to complete for P90X. If I end up having crackers / ryvita and fruit / yog I'm deffo not classing it as a LNS !!!! RIGHT ???
  • leighkent
    Options
    Well, after all my waffling on I didn't even eat anything after I had the boys' leftovers !!!

ME: 4
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I need to do this again. I am gaining weight :grumble: . Once again, ty, Lorna! :flowerforyou:
  • LButterfly201
    Options

Me: 5

this is keeping me right on track!! :D
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 4*
    LNS - 1
  • leighkent
    Options
    ME: 5
  • LButterfly201
    Options
    Me: 6

Yay :)

everyone is doing so well :) x
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    cut off is going to 8 and nothing bad in the house, I will try.

Me 8
  • cacchiardo
    Options
    My internet connection is terrible at the moment so I have not been able to come back and update.

As of now:
    LSN- 2
    ME- 3
  • ASF68
    ASF68 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    This is great! The late night nibbling is what is killing me. Count me in, no food after 8 for me. So happy I've found you all.
  • leighkent
    Options
    ME: 6

Last night was the hardest day, as for the first time this month I really REALLY wanted to eat - luckily I fell asleep on the sofa.
  • arohalove
    Options
    Awesome. I am SO in. I'm coming off a late night snack attack as I type so this is just what I need. My cut off time will be 8pm.

ME - 0
    LNS - 1

(but we'll be tied tomorrow!)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 5*
    LNS - 2
  • leighkent
    Options
    ME: 6
    LNS: 1

Beer-induced chicken nuggets and chips, 2 packets of crisps and a packet of maltesers before bed!! ARGGHH.