Disney Princess Half Marathon...

Options
TS65
TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
Signups for the Disney Princess Half Marathon just opened! The race is Sunday, February 26! Anyone else training to go?

I mentioned this to my step-daughter (she calls me "evil step mother" - all in fun of course) - and she loves the idea of doing it with me! So, I'm registering us this week. We'll be making a family vacation out of it!

Anyone else going?

Replies

• marianne8946
    marianne8946 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I ran it this past February and now am signed up for the Disney Wine & Dine 10-1-11. Disney races are soooo much fun!!! Good Luck! : )
  • TS65
    Options
    That one looks amazing too! I may have to sign up for that one next year (only I think that one would be great with a bunch of girlfriends if I could round some up - and not my 8 (at the time) year old! LOL!)
  • TS65
    Options
    bump
  • Lisiebird
    Lisiebird Posts: 45
    Options
    I might be running it. Some friends and I are trying to plan a Disney vacation in Feb so I'm trying to convince them to make it that weekend so I can run it.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    We have our Disney vacation booked but we will be there the first two weeks in March (arriving March 5th)... gonna miss it :(
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this one (already registered). I'm also doing a 1/2 in October 2011 so hopefully I'll be in pretty good shape for the Disney run.

My sister and a bunch of her friends are doing the 5K on Saturday. I haven't convinced any of them to do the 1/2 with me yet.
  • westgre
    westgre Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Count me in! We'll be staying Sat-Tues for a family vacation as well. At least one of my sorority sisters from undergrad is running (maybe more), one of my vet school classmates is running, and another girl I used to work with. It'll be a reunion combined with our first ever vacation as a whole family of 5. :)