Need a buddy with same goals! SW: 227lbs, UGW: 150

Options
2»

Replies

• fatvegan88
    fatvegan88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My SW is 240 - heaviest I have ever been :( it’s been a bad year of stress and emotional eating coupled with deaths in the family and a *kitten* job situation. GW is 150. No more excuses.
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    LilyGetsFitNow Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking to lose this type of weight as well! I'm going to add you and anyone else that wants to add me can!

I'm 5'6". Current Weight as of today is 218.2 lbs and my goal weight is 129 lbs! :) Long hard road ahead but it is well worth it! :)
  • Southpawcj
    Southpawcj Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! I’m so ashamed of myself for getting to this point BUT I am encouraged that I have found this app with good people like you to be on this journey with.
    I used to greet the new faces at our local gym. I haven’t been in over a year and a half. Now when I get the courage to go back, I’m the new face. I’m praying I have the courage to go tomorrow and hopefully do the elliptical for 20 min. I used to do an hour. I have got to get ahold of myself. My self esteem is in the toilet!
    Thanks to emotional eating I am 5’2” and 203!!!
    I obviously need to weigh probably no more than 130 BUT I’m shooting for 160 at this time.
  • esmiegee
    esmiegee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, same boat as everyone here! Would love to be part of a group with you guys, anyone know how?
  • lovingmomoftwo
    lovingmomoftwo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am an emotional/stress eater, too. I am 221 lbs and want to get down to 150 lbs., too. We must be twins!
  • hollyhawk133
    hollyhawk133 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The group is called kicking pounds to the curb I think, the way you access it is by going to community, scrolling all the way down, clicking into groups or your groups, then searching the name of the group. I just learned how to join this one