Celebrity Couples

Options
1. Who is your favorite celebrity couple?
2. If you could hook up two celebs who aren't a couple, it would be....

Replies

• Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I guess I would say Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner because they are private and seem to be down to earth. As far as guys I'd like to sleep with, it would definitely be Ben Affleck(sorry, Jen) and Jon Krasinski.
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    Great answer. I do love Ben & Jen. My favorite part about them is you see them out about in town wearing jeans and t-shirts. They aren't trying to impress anybody. They are just living life & those adorable little girls are always smiling so they must be doing something right ;)
  • atisketataskets
    Options
    Will and Jada Smith for sure! I would LOVE to see Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds together!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    ... I would LOVE to see Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds together!

Me too!!! LOVE that combo!
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    My favorite celeb couple of times passed was Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. They were adorable together:) I would love to see them back together.

My favorite for a long time has been Freddie Prince Junior and Sarah Michelle Gellar! They haven't really been in the media too much lately, but they have been together for so long and just had a baby:)
  • atisketataskets
    Options
    My favorite celeb couple of times passed was Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. They were adorable together:) I would love to see them back together.

My favorite for a long time has been Freddie Prince Junior and Sarah Michelle Gellar! They haven't really been in the media too much lately, but they have been together for so long and just had a baby:)

Cutest couple ever! (too much beauty under one roof)
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    My favorite couple is Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman. Those dang adorable Aussies! :) Anytime you see them together, you can just see the love they have for each other through their smiles & interactions.
  • big_beautiful
    Options
    my favorite celeb couple is will smith and jada they are going to be together forever lol
  • atisketataskets
    Options
    Another great couple: Robert Downey Jr and Susan Levin. I love the way he looks at her ...