Help with dinner in Napa!!!

Options
In Napa on business.... want something good and filling (and healthy... I guess). Would prefer take out since it’s just me. Any ideas??? I’ll keep checking back. Truth be known... I have about 1000 calories left today... would love in and out:)

Replies

• AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    If you have enough calories, get In & Out.
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Gotts roadside is pretty yummy if you're wanting a burger (or salad :) and they do takeout and have a ton of options :)
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Use Yelp! Go to a winery.
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Gotts roadside is pretty yummy if you're wanting a burger (or salad :) and they do takeout and have a ton of options :)

I agree with Gott's also.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Napa has some of the best restaurants in the world. Even if you don't drink wine, it would be a travesty to go to Napa and get takeout from a chain restaurant!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Napa has some of the best restaurants in the world. Even if you don't drink wine, it would be a travesty to go to Napa and get takeout from a chain restaurant!

I was going to post this almost verbatim...
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Also Oxbow market is really awesome there is a bunch of choices, and places you can sit and eat or most places you can order and take with you. Less formal than a restaurant by yourself for sure.
  • jeffarthur
    jeffarthur Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »

I completely agree with everyone on this point. Tho g is... I’m gonna be doing that the next couple of days. Just off plane and driving thru SF to Napa and hour ago... just want to hibernate tonight
  • jeffarthur
    Options
    And that’ll every one!!!!
  • jeffarthur
    Options
    “Thanks”... not that’ll